- 2 inch x 2 inch Copper Symbol with self adhesive tape on the backside.
- Sacred Symbol is a protective shield and helps to safeguard you and your premises from evil and negativity.
- The Sacred Symbols attract beneficial powers which help to achieve peace, happiness, prosperity and reach your goals.
- The Sacred Symbols helps you in carrying your prayers to the Almighty and in effect brings you closer to Him.
Ek-Omkar means "God is One" . The symbol is an emblem of the Sikh religion and is found on Gurdwaras (Sikh temples). Ek-Omkar is the beginning of the Sikh Mool mantra and the first phrase in the Sikh Holy book, the Guru Granth Sahib.
Ek-Omkar is a combination of three letters: Ek - one, Om - the sacred letter for God, and the Kar - which is a line drawn over the Om, meaning the continuity, timelessness, eternal presence of Om (God)
The Khanda is the emblem of the Sikh faith, symbolizing the four pillars of Sikh belief. It consists of four symbolic weapons.
- Wash your hands and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Open the pack and remove the powerful Vastu Sacred Symbol.
- Identify the position and zones on which you wish to install the Sacred symbols.
- Do not install the symbols on a toilet common wall or on any unclean zone.
- With a clean cloth, wipe the surface on which the symbol is to be affixed.
- In-order to further enhance the power of the Symbol, it is suggested that you place the Sacred Symbol in your Temple or Pooja-sthaan. Remember the Gods, Goddesses and Guruji's you believe in.
- Recite your prayers and evoke pure love within yourself from inner heart.
- With your thought-power and with intense will, think of the purpose for which you are installing the Sacred Symbol i.e. concentrate on a thought form that you are installing the symbol for more peace, more happiness, better health, success and improvement of business / profession, etc.
- Peel the self adhesive sticker for installation.
- Stick the symbol at the appropriate position.
- Thereafter wipe and cleanse the Sacred Symbol with a tissue and Holy Water / Ganga Jal. Ensure that the Sacred Symbols are wiped with clean cloth on a routine basis and repeat the thought power regularly.
DisclaimerAll suggestions and information provided herein is in good faith and to the best of our knowledge. We do not undertake any warranties or guarantees expressed verbally or herein or by the use of our products. Prosperity success etc. are also determined by ones past as well as present karmas and fate. There is no substitute to honesty, hard-work and genuine prayer to Almighty God. It's His will which eventually dictates us.
Other Products You Might Like