Powerful Kuber Devta Yantra, Ganga Jal Spray Bottle, Key Chain, Fortune Envelope in Complete Kit
Optimizes your chances to gain:-
- Monetary Benefits
- Wealth Accumulation
- Financial Growth
- Stability of Finances
Kuber Devta is the Lord of Wealth. It is believed that when Kuber Devta is pleased, he showers his blessings on the Devotee, and this comes in the shape of growth in business, career and profession. Kuber Devta also opens up new avenues and opportunities leading to more sources of income. Kuber Devta helps in removing the existing hindrances and speeds up the growth to 'Prosperity' and 'Wealth'.
Where to Install :
- Keep the Kuber Devta Yantra at Home, Office, Shop and Factory in the Tijori / Safe / Vault / Cash Drawer.
Contents : The Kuber Devta Yantra with Installation Kit contains:-
- 1 Kuber Devta Yantra
- 1 Key Chain (to keep the locker keys)
- 1 Spray Bottle containing Ganga Jal
- 1 Bottle containing Tilak.
- 1 Bottle containing Rice (for Tilak)
- 1 Tube containing Agarbattis (Incense Sticks)
- 1 Agarbatti (Incense Stick) Stand.
- 1 Fortune Envelope (with Mantra Card).
- Wash your hands / wipe your hands and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Spray the Holy Ganga Jal / Holy Water on Kuber Devta Yantra and apply Tilak.
- Light the Agarbatti (Incense Stick) and place it on the Agarbatti (Incense Stick) Stand.
- Recite the Mantras and your prayers. Evoke pure love within yourself from inner heart.
- Keep the Locker / Cash Drawer and Cabinet Keys in the Lord Ganesha ji Key Chain.
- With your thought power and intense will, think of the purpose for which you are installing Kuber Devta Yantra ie. Your desire could be that you want yourself and your family / company to be extremely happy, extremely successful, extremely prosperous, extremely rich, extremely wealthy, healthy, peaceful, abundance of love etc.
- Offer respect to Kuber Devta Yantra and recite the Mantras in a daily routine.
- Ideally the Cash Drawer, Tijori, Vaults, Bank Lockers should open towards the North direction or East direction.
- Never keep the Cash Drawer, Tijori, Vaults, Bank Lockers empty.
- Keep the 'Khazana' ( i.e. currency that you may have received from Temples, Places of Worship, Gurus, Elders etc. inside the 'Fortune envelope'. Also, Write the Mantras on the Mantra Sheet which is inside the 'Fortune envelope'.
Disclaimer All suggestions and information provided herein is in good faith and to the best of our knowledge. We do not undertake any warranties or guarantees expressed verbally or herein or by the use of our products. Prosperity success etc. are also determined by ones past as well as present karmas and fate. There is no substitute to honesty, hard-work and genuine prayer to Almighty God. It's His will which eventually dictates us.
Other Products You Might Like